Beerologique is run by Andrew and Teodora, an English-Romanian couple passionate about drinking and promoting craft beers made in Romania. After managing pubs in the UK for 2 years, we came back in late 2016 to a blooming craft beer scene that needed someone to keep an eye on its rapid growth. And since we love our beers so much, we figured we might as well take on the task ourselves.
When not treating ourselves to some exquisite beverages and writing about what the brewers are up to, we’re also quite involved in promoting Romanian craft beer through both content, as well as events.
If you have more questions about what we do, there’s a handy FAQ right here.
So, noroc and read on for more information!
Events we organized (in Cluj-Napoca):
- Meet the Brewer: Bereta
- Meet the Brewer: Hophead
- Meet the Brewer: 1717
- Craft Beer Days Festival
- Dark Night of the Dark Beers
- Cluj Homebrew Competition 2018
- Craft Tranzition Party #1
- Craft Tranzition Party #2
- Craft Tranzition Party #3
- Craft Tranzition Party #4
- Cluj Homebrew Competition 2019
- Dark Night of the Dark Beers – second edition
- Cluj Craft Beer Hunt
Events we collaborated on (in Cluj-Napoca)
- Craft Beer Festival Cluj 2018 (with Blend. Brews & Bites)
- Collaborations with Beer Hype:
– Meet the Brewer: Bereta Talks Gipsy Brewing
– Meet the Brewer: THB & Anagram Talk Foreign Perspectives
– Meet the Brewer: Zăganu & Ground Zero Talk Pioneering
- Berea Clujenilor – collaboration between Kutuma, Hophead and Bere a la Cluj
- Fruitbag – one-off beer blend for our 3 years anniversary party, made by Bereta
- writer, photographer, data collector
- smokes too much
- mushroom foraging and house plant fanatic
- born and bred in Roman, hometown of Nemțeana
- favourite beer: Pucker Face by Hophead & Blackout
- event organizer, editor, brewer & consultant
- thoroughly obsessed with his motorcycle
- probably needs a shave
- born and bred in Kent, UK, home of the Fuggles hops
- favourite beer: Athena by Owl Brewery
Disclaimer: All information made available on this website is aggregated from public sources, such as the brewer’s website and social media pages, interviews, as well as face-to-face discussions with the brewers themselves. If you find any information that doesn’t add up, or if there’s anything we might have missed, please let us know.