Beerologique is run by Andrew and Teodora, an English-Romanian couple passionate about drinking and promoting craft beers made in Romania. After managing pubs in the UK for 2 years, we came back in late 2016 to a blooming craft beer scene that needed someone to keep an eye on its rapid growth. And since we love our beers so much, we figured we might as well take on the task ourselves.
When not treating ourselves to some exquisite beverages and writing about what the brewers are up to, we’re also quite involved in promoting Romanian craft beer through both content, as well as events.
If you have more questions about what we do, there’s a handy FAQ right here.
So, noroc and read on for more information!
Events we organized (in Cluj-Napoca):
- Meet the Brewer: Bereta
- Meet the Brewer: Hophead
- Meet the Brewer: 1717
- Craft Beer Days Festival
- Dark Night of the Dark Beers
Events we collaborated on (in Cluj-Napoca)
- Craft Beer Festival Cluj 2018 (with Blend. Brews & Bites)
- Meet the Brewer: Bereta Talks Gipsy Brewing (with Beer Hype)
- content writer, photographer and data collector
- smokes too much
- huge fan of mushroom foraging (and badgers)
- born and bred in Roman, hometown of Nemțeana
- favourite beer: Angel Piss Gose by Ground Zero
- editor, social bumblebee and technical stuff doer
- thoroughly obsessed with his motorcycle
- probably needs a shave
- born and bred in Kent, UK, currently a brewer at Kutuma
- favourite beer: Dark’oh Porter by Hophead
Disclaimer: All information made available on this website is aggregated from public sources, such as the brewer’s website and social media pages, interviews, as well as face-to-face discussions with the brewers themselves. If you find any information that doesn’t add up, or if there’s anything we might have missed, please let us know.