Open since: June 2017
Head brewer: David Raets
Three Happy Brewers + 1 beer garden X several thousand litres of beer = thousands of happy beer drinkers.
With the mathematics over, allow us to welcome the Three Happy Brewers to the Bucharest craft beer scene. They opened their doors in June 2017, and aside from an exciting and diverse range of beer, these guys also bring the first craft beer garden to Romania.
If you’re in the area they’re well worth checking out, especially when the sun is shining! In their garden you can try their beer on draft or by the bottle.
- Australian Pale Ale
- Czech Pilsner
- West Coast IPA
- Belgian Blonde
- English Amber Ale
- Vienna Lager
- Robust Porter
- Bohemian Lager
Seasonal beers, collaborations and contract brewing:
- Pumpkin Ale
- Trojka – Pomegranate Saison (collaboration with Browar Szpunt and Ah Craft Beer Project)
- Bere București – Lager (contract brewed for an independent supplier in Bucharest)
- Strada Rușețu 10, București
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: http://www.threehappybrewers.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ThreeHappyBrewers
- What time is the beer garden open? As of July 2017, we’re open on Fridays from 17:00 to 23:00 and Saturdays and Sundays between 12:00 and 23:00.
But, please check our Facebook page for the most up to date opening hours as we’re hoping to extend to more weekdays in the near future!
- Where else can I find your beer? Currently our beers are available online at Berero. Check out our map of locations on our website for the most up to date information.