This page was last updated January 6th 2021. No further updates and maintenance will be performed on it.
Gypsy brewing since: June 2019
The whimsical Owl Brewery is brought to you by three friends, two IT guys and a banker. It’s likely their penchant for these feathered creatures was born from being a bit of night owls themselves, so after several homebrewed beers, they headed down to the Bereta brewery in order to take it to the next level. Officially launched in June 2019 at the Timișoara Craft Beer Festival, they have, since then, treated us to several one of a kind beers, each dedicated to a different species of owl. From the quirky spotted owlet, the demure ashy-faced owl, the feisty great horned owl, and the powerful boobook, we’re curious to see what other owly beers they’ll send flying our way.
In June 2020, they also transitioned to cans.
ALL BEERS TRANSITIONED TO CAN, EXCEPT FOR THE ONES MARKED WITH B
Brewed at Bereta:
- Spotted – NEIPA – 7% ABV – B
- Ashy – IPA – 6.2% ABV – B
- Ashy – IPA – 6.5% ABV
- Horny – Black IPA – 6.2% ABV – B
- Boobook – DIPA – 8.1% ABV
- Boobook 2 – DIPA – 8% ABV
- Boobook – DDH DIPA – 8% ABV
– Citra DDH
– Cashmere DDH
- Der Uhu – Dry-hopped Pilsner – 5% ABV
- Athena – Session IPA – 4.3% ABV
- Natasha – Russian Imperial Stout with coffee – 10.6% ABV
- Masha – Russian Imperial Stout with cacao nibs & cinnamon – 10.6% ABV
For reviews, check Untappd.