Location: Cluj Napoca
Open since: 2011
This sky bar come restaurant in the heart of Cluj Napoca was one of the first producers of craft beer in the country. In fact, it was a mere matter of bureaucracy and obtaining authorizations which held them back from taking the crown of the first artisan brewery in Romania, a title claimed by Clinica de Bere.
The views over the city from the roof top terrace are stunning and on a warm evening there a few better places to relax with a cold beer. Aside from their wide range of their own beers, they serve a mixed menu of excellent food – their burgers pair perfectly with their IPA.
They’ve just started bottling their range, which means their beer will shortly be available in increasing locations around the country. And with a kegging facility up and ready, they’ve also started making their debut at craft beer festivals in May of 2018.
- Indigen – Pale lager – 4.5% ABV
- Corvus – Wheat beer – 4.5% ABV
- Gorun – Brown ale – 4.5% ABV
- Arrogant – IPA – 6% ABV
- Red Revolution – Red ale – 5% ABV
- Limo – Raddler (available on draft only)
- Cherry Lov – Fruit beer (available on draft only)
- Str Regele Ferdinand nr 22, Cluj Napoca
- Tel: 0372-717-552
- Web: www.klausenburger.ro
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/klausen.burgerberarie