This page was last updated January 6th 2021. No further updates and maintenance will be performed on it.
Location: Șuici, Argeș county
Open since: May 2020
Brewer: Lacureanu Octavian
Rock & Beer (or ‘Atelier de bere artizanală “ROCK”‘) is a small brewery in the Șuici commune, close to the municipality of Curtea de Argeș. They currently produce 5 beer styles, made in small, 80 liter batches. The beers are not yet widely available on the market, and the easiest way to get your hands on them is to buy them straight from the producer. The brewery in Șuici also has a small terrace open to visitors, especially if you want to try the beer on tap, but you will need to call in advance to make a booking.
- Amarillo single hop Ale – 5% ABV
- Cascade single hop Ale – 5% ABV
- Arrogant – Irish Red Ale – 5% ABV
- Vanilla Bourbon Stout – 8% ABV
- Imperial Stout – 7% ABV
- American Wheat Beer – 5% ABV
For reviews, check Untappd.
- Str. Șuici nr 211, Șuici
- Tel: 0773 585 093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: atelier-de-bere-artizanala-rock.business.site/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/bererockarges/