This page was last updated January 6th 2021. No further updates and maintenance will be performed on it.
Location: Săliște, Mărginimea Sibiului, Sibiu county
Open since: August 2018
Head brewer: Cosmin Șoaită
At the rate at which new breweries are cropping up in Sibiu, we’re beginning to suspect that there’s definitely something in the water there. The third stand-alone brewery in the county had its official launch on the 11th of August, and have released 5 beer since, including the first ECO-certified craft beer in Romania.
Stay tuned for more details!
- SB Blondă – Belgian Blonde – 5% ABV
- SB Platinată – Hefeweizen – 5.2% ABV
- SB Brunetă – Munich Dunkel – 6% ABV
- SB Roșcată – Red Ale – 5.2% ABV
- SB Roșcată ECO – Red Ale – 5.2% ABV
For reviews, check Untappd.
- Str Băii Nr 2, Săliște , jud Sibiu.
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/SB-bere-artizanala-din-Sibiu/
- Web: http://beresibiu.ro/
- Phone: 0770 197 878