Location: Timișoara, Timiş county
Open since: November 2018
Brewer: Mihai Pegulescu
The city of Timișoara has finally planted its flag on the map of brewpubs in the country. Although the gastropub has officially opened on the 17th of November, they did not get their authorizations for brewing until the beginning of December. Their first beers came out about a month later, in January, starting off with a hoppy pale ale and a wheat beer.
On top of that, their brewpub also offers a wide selection of both local and international craft beers, so make sure to drop by and enjoy a sampling board, as well as some delicious food. Stay tuned for more details!
- Hoppy Pale Ale – English Pale Ale – 5.1% ABV
- Bumblebee Weizen – Weizen – 5.6% ABV
- Fruity Crush – Raspberry Beer – 4.7% ABV
- Fruity Crush – Melon Beer – 4.7% ABV
- First Base – Citra Pale Ale – 5.2% ABV
- First Kingdom – IPA
- Pops on Hops – American IPA – 6.2% ABV
For reviews, check Untappd.
Splaiul Spiru Haret 1, Timișoara
Phone: 0740 221 482